1. The hardware fittings of the kitchen cabinet should be wiped with a dry cloth frequently, otherwise it is easy to rust.
2. If the cabinet hinge is used for a long time, it will make a sound. In order to keep it smooth and quiet, you can add some lubricants for maintenance regularly. A period of 2 to 3 months is a period of 2 to 3 months.
3. Thehardware in the kitchen should be avoided as far as possible from collisions and scratches with heavy objects and sharp objects; do not pull hard when handling, which will easily damage the hardware at the furniture joints.
4. Frequently wipe the surface of the faucet with a soft cotton cloth or sponge with neutral soap to avoid the formation of scale due to a small amount of carbonate in the water and corrosive effect on the surface of the faucet.
5. Avoid contact with hard objects on the surface of the faucet faucet. During the installation of the faucet, do not install it forcibly, so as not to damage the parts of the faucet.